Adam S. Abramowitz, Esq.
Phone: (301) 468-3220
Fax: (301) 468-3255
Adam S. Abramowitz, Esq. joined the Altman & Associates legal team in 2011 where he handles estate planning and probate administration. He earned his law degree (J.D.) from the University of Baltimore School of Law where he graduated magna cum laude, and a B.A. in both Political Science and International Studies from Muhlenberg College in 2005. Prior to joining our team, Adam was a law clerk for Joseph, Greenwald & Laake in their estate planning and probate department. He also gained a variety of experience in multiple disciplines while working as a law clerk for the Cantalupo Law Group, PA and the Speier Law Firm, LLC. Adam was a member of the Civil Advocacy Clinic at the University of Baltimore School of Law where he has developed critical advocacy skills by participating in trial and in depth negotiations. Adam is a native of Owings Mills, Maryland. A huge Baltimore sports fan, including his beloved Orioles and Ravens, he is an avid golfer and enjoys spending time outdoors with his dog, Asher. Adam resides in Rockville, Maryland.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Powers of Attorney and Advanced Medical Directive
- Maryland 2011
- DC 2012
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland 2011 J.D.
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pennsylvania 2005 B.A.
Past Employment Positions
- Law Clerk, Joseph, Greenwald & Laake, Greenbelt, Maryland 2010-2011
- Law Clerk, The Cantalupo Law Group, PA 2009-2010
- Law Clerk, The Speier Law Firm, LLC 2009-2010
- Para-legal Dickstein Shapiro LLP, Washington, DC 2006-2008
- Intern for the Honorable Brian G. Kim, District Court of Maryland, Rockville, Maryland 2009